How's the weather in Maine? ? Upstate NY has dense fog this morning. Maybe it's the same there - - -hope you have lots of fall outerwear for those New England AM's.
The perfect place for this group to go on vacation. I still can't believe they let "Aunt S" in a monastary and don't tell me, I bet she had a drink there too!!!! Hope your having a good time.
How's the weather in Maine? ? Upstate NY has dense fog this morning. Maybe it's the same there - - -hope you have lots of fall outerwear for those New England AM's.
ReplyDeleteHEY--ARE THOSE ROSARIES YOU'RE WEARING? BE SURE TO DRINK, I MEAN, PRAY ONE FOR ME & RFK
ReplyDeleteThe perfect place for this group to go on vacation. I still can't believe they let "Aunt S" in a monastary and don't tell me, I bet she had a drink there too!!!! Hope your having a good time.
ReplyDelete